At Troop 550 the scouts are on the go every month to experience more varied life opportunities and to gain life lessons in varied and exciting ways!
- Camping - Monthly overnight trips around the state
- Summer Camp - Annual week long summer camp. Amazing opportunity for boys and leaders to earn merit badges and adult leadership
- Day trips - biking, canoeing, hiking, water sports, educational tours, history and much more.
- Fundraising- Creating and understanding how funds are needed to help support activity in the troop and as an individual scout.
- Community Service - Scouting projects are identified and completed by the scouts as part of the annual schedule.
- Volunteering - Every scout has the responsibility to give back to church, school or community partner through the year.
- Leadership - Scouting is Boy led and uses the Patrol Method, younger scouts join a group that is led by more experienced Scouts to learn many skills.
- Adults maintain supervision and guidance - all parents are welcome to join in camping and Troop activities through the Troop Committee.
- Being Part of a Great Group and learning to work as a team through fun activities that will challenge the mind and body!